16 Helpful Tips & Tactics for Effective Facebook Marketing in 2017
For all small business owners there, Facebook marketing is something that is getting more and more popular as time goes on. The reason for this is because millions of people log into Facebook every single day. This is why it makes sense to use it for marketing purposes. Read through the tips presented in this article if you wish to learn about this kind of marketing.
Tips & Tactics for Effective Facebook Marketing
- Generate some attention for your Facebook campaign by organizing a giveaway. Encourage people to subscribe by giving something away to few of them. Post the winners up on your page, and do the same thing all over again when you find you need more “likes.”
- When you want more people to Like your page, offer them something they can’t get unless they click that Like button. One easy way to do this is by running a contest which only those who Like your page can enter. You could also offer a free ebook in return for a Like.
- Do not forget to put contact information on your business’s Facebook page. This should include the same of your business, your phone number and the address of your business. If a person is interested in what they see on your Facebook page, it’s crucial that they have your contact information to learn more.
- Talk density helps you figure out how many people are mentioning you or your products on the social media platform. You want your talk density to be around 15 percent or more, as that would mean that you are getting plenty of attention. If it is lower than that, consider changing things up or adjusting your marketing strategy.
- Facebook’s introduction of their Timeline format is altering strategies for many business marketers. Timeline allows for the posting of larger photos that are more likely to grab reader interest. Successful marketers are posting these larger pictures, coupled with a targeted call to action. This can run the gamut from downloading coupons to encouraging product users to upload their own pictures of your product in action.
- Be sure that you’re trying hard to put a personality behind your brand. If people find your information to be bland, they will think that about your business. Infuse personality into it, but remain professional while doing so.
- Only post content on your Facebook page that is relevant to the interests of your target audience. Don’t let yourself get caught up in the social aspect and start posting everything you find interesting. Keeping your posts relevant will better engage your audience than having lots of pointless posts.
- You should post videos regularly on Facebook. A video should be much easier to notice than a text update and can be used to share a lot of information with your audience. If you cannot find quality videos your audience will be interested in, consider launching your own video blog.
- Do not send too many mass messages to your fans. This is a very impersonal way to reach people, and many of them may delete the content before reading it. If you have something to share, create a status update about it. People are much more likely to read them.
- Use Facebook to get some feedback from your fans. You could for instance share an opinion poll to find out which product your fans prefer. Generate some interest for your Facebook marketing campaign by involving your subscribers in decisions regarding launching new products. Create a poll to find out what kind of products your subscribers would like to see in the future.
- Organize a contest and offer a prize to the contestant who gets the most votes. The subscribers who enter your contest will ask their friends to vote on their entry. This is a great way to get more visitors to your page and perhaps get some additional subscribers for your campaign.
- Reply to all negative comments on your page. Ignoring complaints will give a negative image of your brand. Addressing this promptly will help others to see you in a positive light.
- Use a mixed media approach on your Facebook updates for the best results. Post photos of renovations or new products being offered, short videos of people using your product or having fun with your product, as well as text posts! This will create a varied and more interesting approach for marketing.
- A clear purpose is necessary when figuring out your Facebook marketing campaign. You can’t just think that getting lots of Likes on Facebook will bring in huge profits as a result. You must have clear goals, such as building sales by x percent, so you can work towards them.
- Learn how to target your ads. Do not waste time and money marketing to people who are not interested in what you are offering. Filter users by age, geography or gender along with many other characteristics. Facebook makes it very easy to target your audience, so take advantage of it.
- Be more active on your Facebook marketing page on Fridays! The company has a happiness indicator that consistently shows people are in better moods as the weekend approaches and more apt to interact with you. Announce a sale or contest and ask them to tell their “friends” about it: you’ll see bigger results than on any other day of the week.
Now that you’ve read through the advice that was in the article above you should have no trouble coming up with a Facebook marketing plan. Just take your time and be sure that you follow the above advice carefully so that you don’t make too many mistakes. You’ll be glad you did when your marketing message reaches more people than it ever has before!
Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
The Important point is never forget that in the event that you are not doing it, your competitors are doing it. Don’t worry, the team at AICelluloids is cheerful to help you always – don’t hesitate to contact us and tell what you require. The advertising strategists at AICelluloids would be gotten a kick out of banding together with you to beat the competition and make you standout in crowd.
Why We Love New Ways to Market in Digital Media And You Should, Too!